- 100% natural materials. 100% environmentally friendly.At Teseris, we are committed towards the environment. For that reason, we only use natural raw materials sourced in Spain with no added dyes or chemicals.
Thus, we are able to ensure that the stonework’s aspect will remain unchanged over time, while avoiding any damage to our environment or the areas where our products are finally installed.
- High quality finishing.Thanks to our exclusive production process, all our decorative aggregates are always supplied washed and ready to use. This process involves washing all materials twice in order to ensure that they are delivered to our customers in perfect conditions.
- Selecting the best materials.At Teseris, we not only work with the best quarries and the most demanded materials in the market. We also select only those streaks that are able to meet our high quality standards.
In this manner, we can ensure that our aggregates have only the purest, most uniform colour ranges, even among different product batches.
- Different bagging formats.
At Teseris, we offer different types of packaging for our products. Thus, we can guarantee that our customers will always find the best packaging option that meets all their requirements at any given time.
- Versatile, varied material.Our decorative aggregates are available in a wide range of tones, sizes and textures. In this manner, our customers will have free range when choosing our decorative aggregates to create their garden or any project that they desire.
- Using aggregate is a sustainable, environmentally friendly solution for your garden.By laying aggregates in your garden, you shall be saving water, thereby making responsible, sustainable use of the available resources.
In addition, they are ideal to provide natural insulation, thereby maintaining soil temperature during both the hot summer months and cold, frosty winters.